Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Let's See How This Goes!

All right! Lets kick this blog off right! I am really trying hard to get healthy! I know that I need to lose weight, but my main goal is to get healthy! I want to be able to run and play with my daughter and husband with out them leaving me behind because I am out of breath and tired! I want any input and help with this website that you are willing to give! I am not a health guru, so any ideas, receipies, thoughts, any thing that you have, please feel free to let me know! I will give you full credit for your ideas! My email address for this particular blog is tiffanystringham@yahoo.com. If you have my other email address that is fine as well! I look forward to hearing your ideas and having everyone I know get involved in this! Together we will get healthy!

1 comment:

  1. Good idea. I will give the recipe I gave you the other day.

    Peel and chunk a bananna or other fuit and freeze for 1-2 hours. Put in blender with skim milk or yogurt. Makes a great milkshake without the guilt!

    ReplyDelete